RVs, Camping, Guest House
Rest for the soul.
A place to stay in the heart of the Ouachita National Forest.
Water, Electric, and Sewer hook ups for 12 RV sites.
Walk in rustic camping. No water, electric, or sewer hook ups.
7 bedroom guest house sleeps 19
Laundry, showers, bathrooms, and Kitchenette available on site.
Electric Car Charging Station
Natural State Escape
Bike Race March 10-11 2023 https://advbikes.com/events/the-natural-state-moto-escape-2023-arkansas.27/#:~:text=The%20Natural%20State%20Moto%20Escape%202023%20%28Arkansas%29%20MVI,heart%20of%20the%20Ouachita%20Mountains%20near%20Mena%2C%20AR.
Bike Race March 24-26 2023 https://advbikes.com/events/the-natural-state-moto-escape-2023-arkansas.27/#:~:text=The%20Natural%20State%20Moto%20Escape%202023%20%28Arkansas%29%20MVI,heart%20of%20the%20Ouachita%20Mountains%20near%20Mena%2C%20AR.
Total Solar Eclipse
Directly over Oden April 8, 2023 https://www.arkansas.com/articles/watch-2024-solar-eclipse-one-these-10-totality-towns
Places To Eat
Excellent bbq, cold cuts, and soft serve ice cream at Big T’s General Store here in Oden.
Great breakfast at the Yellow Store 3 miles away in Pencil Bluff.
Amazing dinner at Reiki Hibachi in Mena, 30 min. away.
- Ouachita National Forest… hiking, biking, four wheeling, directly from Edendell
- The Ouachita River, 1/2 mile down the road
- Riverview Canoes, 1.2 miles south on AR-Hwy 379
- Oden Shooting Range, 3.5 miles west on AR-Hwy 88
- Lake Ouachita, 20 miles east on US 270
- Twin Creek Crystal Mine, 22 miles east via US 270
- Queen Wilhelmina State Park, 45 miles west via AR-Hwy 88
- Hot Springs, 50 miles east on US 270
- Crater of Diamonds State Park, 60 miles south via US 70
- Mt. Magazine, 75 miles north via AR-Hwy 27
Take the time to see the land, the water, the air.
Land really is the best art.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.